American Hometown Services offers a number of janitorial and house cleaning services to the commercial, industrial, and residential property owners across Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri. Headquartered in Quincy, Illinois, American Hometown Services recruits the leading professionals in the industry that have all the credentials and attributes desirable. Using high-end products and equipment, our specialists can reach the maximum level of clean. Applying integrity, honesty, morals and values along with courteous and friendly customer service to every service we perform with superior quality, American Hometown Services is readily available to offer custom cleaning solutions to our valuable customers.
One Time Move In, Move Out, Post Construction, Special Event Cleaning & More
American Hometown Services offers house cleaning services to the residential customers of Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri. Whether you are looking for a one time cleaning service to get your home ready to move out or to move in or special event, or anything in between, American Hometown Services has the custom house cleaning service that fits your timeline, specific accommodations, and budget. Our specialists take on any task and ensure their end results are detailed and immaculate.
Deep House Cleaning Checklist
American Hometown Services proudly services Illinois, Missouri, and Iowa residential home’s cleaning service consists of, but not limited to, the following:
– Thorough entire house cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing.
– Floors are appropriately vacuumed, swept, and mopped.
– Bathrooms are cleaned including floors, countertops, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, and showers.
– Signs of stains, mold, and mildew are removed from all tile surfaces.
– Wastebaskets empties and trash properly disposed of.
– Dishes are washed, dried, and put away in cupboards.
– Expired food from the fridge is tossed.
– Upholstered furniture, curtains and drapes are appropriately cleaned.
– Dusting of all surfaces such as wood surfaces and shelves.
– Window frames, sills, and blinds are all dusted and cleared of any cobwebs.
– Appliance exteriors are wiped down.
– Baseboards, doors, walls, and ceilings are cleared of dust, cobwebs, and spots
– Clean glass including windows and mirrors.
– And more